Custom Search

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh, How We LOVE Saturday! (And Cannon Cameras!)



It's 6:15 on Saturday morning, do you know where your baby is? Not asleep if you are in our house! Reed woke up especially early this morning as a little Saturday morning gift for us. I got up, and brought Reed to the bonus room. He played for a few minutes, then I fed him breakfast in the Bonus Room so that he wouldn't wake up Abbey, and then he had his morning poo. He played a little more and by 7:45, he was yawning, ready for a nap.



I, sacrificially, laid down with him on the guest room bed, and we went to sleep.

Finally, at 9:50, Mommy woke us up. I am no exactly sure why or how she woke us up, but she was standing in the room and it scared me to death!



After we got up, again, Reed and I took a shower and got ready for the day. Then Mommy took her shower and got ready. Then, it was time to head to lunch. We decided to eat lunch at Subway before going to grocery shop.

By the time that we got home from the grocery store, Reed was sleepy. So, once again, I gave of myself and laid down with him. We had a good nap while Abbey put away the groceries, mopped the kitchen and dusted, and prepared supper.

When we woke up, Reed, Abbey, and I went on a walk around the 'hood.



After the walk, it was time to get supper ready. We invited Brandon, Tamara, and Britton over for Hawaiian chicken. While I warmed up the grill, Reed enjoyed swinging! Well, maybe enjoyed is an understatement.



Reed laughed like a hyena while he was swinging.



... And we enjoyed testing out the new settings on the camera! Woo-hoo, there is a "kids and pets" setting for those "need to be fast" shots!



Reed was so excited that his very best friend Britton was coming over for supper.





We hope the above picture of our boys behind bars is not an omen of things to come ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great set of pictures, although, truthfully, I have never seen any bad ones if they had the cutest subject in the world in them. He is such an angel. Since your hint to the grands did not work in getting you a camera....maybe the grands will one day be able to get one of their own. I do miss my old timey camera that our burglar stole from the house. Tell me exactly what to buy. Since I am always so late with everything I will say to Abbey, "Happy Birthday, a few days early." Look for your card in the mail. We love you and we are so proud that God brought honor to our prayers in sending you to Jeff and to our family. Our family is better because you are in it. I promise that someday, I will learn on how to be a mom to "Girls". Love, Enna