Custom Search

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Hate This Camera!



Yesterday, I flew to Jacksonville, FL to teach at a conference. Miss Candace came over to spend the night with Reed and Abbey. This morning, Reed was quite entertained with Miss Candace's reading abilities. This would be a beautiful picture if our dumb camera wasn't so moody. Are there any GRANDPARENTS out there who have heard out not-so-subtle hints that we hate our camera and think maybe they should get us a new one?



Another cute face ruined by graininess!



Abbey and Reed slept until 10:30 this morning. No, that's not a typo, they really did sleep that late.



I finally got around to changing the batteries in several of Reed's favorite toys this week. Reed had to check the engine of his "Firefighter Tad Truck".



There's nothing sweeter or wetter than a Reed kiss.

_________________

From time to time, we come across a blog that we begin checking everyday. Lately, that blog has been of Audrey Caroline. I strongly encourage you to check it out, but make sure you have a box or three of Kleenex handy.

3 comments:

sara said...

I had to laugh at the post tonight because you sound just like Kate, from Jon and Kate Plus 8, before she got her new camera for Christmas. :-)

Sherry said...

Oh I have had a love/ hate relationship with my cameras to! I love my new one (Nikon D60). It wasn't cheap but worth every penny! I use to use the Olympus Stylus 710 but after 2 years of non-stop pictures it turned all blurry on me but it was good when it lasted:)

Goodluck on your search!

Sarah and Dan Sullivan said...

Your blog was one of the first I followed since we started our adoption process. Every once and a while I have to check in for a little Reed hit. He is just a darling darling little boy. You surely are blessed and it's a lot of fun to see your beautiful family develop. I can't wait for our little girl and yours!! Hurrah