Custom Search

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Home Again, Home Again ...



Before Reed and Abbey left Memphis, they had to have lunch with the fam. I think Lola was holding onto Reed pretty tight.



Reed saw an airplane in the sky, so he was pointing up towards me. He knew that it was time to get back home to see his daddy. (Note: I really have no clue what he was pointing at, but I think that it is fair to assume that he was pointing at a plane that I was in. Don't you? I mean, he is above average intelligence.)

Thanks to American Airlines and our illustrious airport, it took about 45 minutes for my luggage to come out on the carousel. That meant that Abbey and Reed were only a few miles behind me when I got to our exit off the interstate. I called Abbey and asked her to meet me at Sonic, because I WAS READY TO SEE MY FAMILY!

Reed was about as thrilled to see me as I was to see him! After Abbey and I talked for a few minutes, I got Reed out of the mommy van and put him in my Jeep. We went to the car wash, where Reed was amazed. He pointed at every different part of the car wash.

After we got home, we decided to invite the Oliver's to go with us to Cracker Barrel to eat supper.



Apparently Reed was zonked, because he fell asleep on the way home, well before his new bedtime. I am so glad that my family is home! I think we're better together than we are apart!

Tomorrow, we're planning on seeing if Reed has the same affinity for lawn mowers as he does for vacuums.

1 comment:

Just Us said...

Ahhhh...that last picture was so precious! He missed ya daddy. Kristie