Custom Search

Monday, March 31, 2008

Photos - One-Year-Old

We got Reed's pictures back from his one-year-old photo shoot. I am sorry that I had to narrow it down to only 20 for you to see. There are TONS, literally, tons of wonderful ones!







Happy family!



Move over Mama and Daddy, this is my photo shoot!



Oh Happy day!



Relaxin'!









Is this not the most beautiful little boy you have ever seen?



Doesn't he look like he is trying to direct music here?



These are his new excited fists.





He is really excited about this buttercup!





I am pretty sure that this one is going to be go down as my absolute favorite photo ever!









F-A-M-I-L-Y

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my these are SO GREAT! I ADORE the one where he's sitting with the daffodils and my other fave is the "this is my photo shoot" one of the three of you. How awesome that Reed was in such a great mood! I wish we were so lucky with V when the professional came out to take pics!

Jane said...

WOW! Great pictures!

Tish said...

Beautiful photos! He looks like a little man! Such a happy little guy!

Anonymous said...

Those are so good! Can I please have a copy of them all? :)

Maggie said...

I love the pictures! He has his mouth wide open in just about every one!

Alaina said...

What great pictures! I LOVE them!

Sherry said...

These are awesome shots! Each one Reed is totally rockin a new expression & I love it! He's just too cute!!! Now I want to come visit so that I can squeeze those cute checks. LOL!

RamblingMother said...

Those are really really good!!

Beverly

William's Family said...

Super handsome baby! Great photos and a great idea. I might just steal it for William's 1st bday.

Anonymous said...

I love the excited fists! Great photos from Jodi, as usual!

Dianne said...

You have a handsome little boy and a beautiful family.