Custom Search

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pre-Valentine's Day!



Reed's day was a little different from normal. It started off pretty average, but then, after battling a nap for quite some time, he finally succumbed to taking a nap.



He was napping when I talked to Abbey at 10:45 and then at 1:30 she sent me an email and told me that he was still asleep! That is very rare!!! He doesn't generally nap for that long.

After eating lunch, he and Abbey went to Wally World to buy some groceries and supplies for the birthday party of the century. I am pretty sure that this is going to be the largest birthday party for a one-year-old I have ever seen. If Disney did a version of MTV's "My Super Sweet Sixteen" as "My Wonderful One-Year-Old," I am fairly positive Reed would be on there.



Tonight we went to Cheesecake Factory for our Valentine's Day. Ms. Candace came over to keep Reed and that was a thrill a minute. Reed had a great time playing with Ms. Candace, because she said that he was zonked at 6:00 PM. She kept him awake as long as she could, but eventually, he had to go to sleep.



The daddarazi must be getting on Reed's nerves, because clearly his hand is saying, "No pictures please!"

We had a great time on our date. The CF was delicious as always and then we went for a walk around the mall. We, of course, could not avoid going to Gymboree and Baby Gap. We bought Reed's Easter outfit and all I can say is get your cameras out, it's going to be fanstinkintastic!!! After the mall, we went to Target (Abbey and I have always enjoyed walking and talking dates) and we rounded out the night by a trip to Starbucks.

Now is it sleeting/freezing raining/snowing outside, so I think that I am not going to be waking up really early to drive in the ice all the way to Nashville.

3 comments:

Tish said...

Maybe Reed can pass on some of his sleeping habits to Matthew! Glad you had a Happy Pre-Valentine's Day!

Candace said...

OK, no one let Ms. Candace approve the pic on the blog! But Reed and I did have fun, so that's all that matters!

Just Us said...

Ditto what Tish said..Yu-Lin needs some serious tips from Reed on napping since he only takes two twenty minute naps. Ah...so sweet that you both went out on a little date and of course stopped by Gymboree..they Easter line is so cute..was there the other day...can't wait to see his new outfit. Kristie