Custom Search

Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday's Fotos



Friday did not start off the way we had planned. Please refer to yesterday's post if you are wondering what I am talking about. The bonus points for Reed sleeping late, must have not been clearly communicated because he woke up at 5:00 AM this morning. I am beginning to think that although he loves it when we have guest, he really misses having the whole second floor to himself at night.

I got up and went to get Reed at 5:00. Since it was time for me to wake up anyway, I brought him downstairs and laid down with him for just a few minutes to help him go back to sleep. Then I passed him off to Abbey and let him sleep for a little while longer. I don't know how well it worked because it only lasted until 6:15. That's when Aunt Ava took over.



I HATE OUR CAMERA!!! I HATE OUR CAMERA!!! Did I mention that I HATE OUR CAMERA!?!?! Is this not the cutest face in the world and yet it is still blurry!!!!



Hundreds of dollars worth of toys later and, well, Press is still one of his favorites!



Notice the fruit puff stuck beneath Reed's lip. Since he has not started growing facial hair yet, he has decided to try to grow a fruit puff soul patch.



"And Mommy, this is a remote control. It makes the TV turn on and off. I like how it makes the TV loud!"



Aunt Ava is leaving tomorrow and we sure are going to miss her. Now, we just have to figure out a way to get Aunt Ava, Uncle Brookie, Uncle Bobby, Aunt Aly, Joshi, Pop Rox, Lola, Enna, Poppy, and Uncle Trae to agree with us that Nashvegas is a great place to live. We'd love for our family to move closer and since I don't think my job is going to be changing headquarters anytime soon, I'm pretty sure we are going to be Tennesseans for a while.

We are very excited that tomorrow night we are going to get to go to a Chinese New Year celebration with the Nashville Taiwanese Association. It's a potluck and I emailed to find out what we should bring since we are not Chinese cuisine savvy. They emailed back to bring bottled water. Can do!

No comments: