Custom Search

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bloons!



"Hey Reed, there's a fruit puff stuck to your chin!"

Reed gets so worked up about his appearance. He just can't stand the thought of not constantly being prim and proper as you can tell from the photo above.



"Enna, I am ONE YEAR OLD!"



Being completely honest with you, I have NO CLUE when this picture what taken? I am thinking that someone slipped me something, because I don't remember posing for this photo. Bloggy world, isn't hard to believe that we're biological brothers? We don't look that much alike, but I surely do love my big brother Trae and my baby brother Bobby.



Aunt Aly, Joshi, and Reed took a few minutes to pose for a photo.



The cutest little Land's in America!!



I love this little boy! I have begun to get excited about the day that randomly he is going to say, "I love you!"



Poppy is a silly monkey!!!



Reed and Joshi love their Uncle Trae. I am pretty sure that Uncle Trae loves them more than they love him though!



Reed's new word is "Bloon!" He loves bloons. Look closely at the picture above and you will see a glimpse of Reed amidst his bloons from his birthday party.



In case you were having trouble seeing him, here is a closeup.



He loves pulling the strings on his bloons.



Reed loves his aspirator, except when Daddy has it and it planning on sticking it in his nostrils.



Silly Reed, playing with his birthday party bags.


_________________

Poppy and Enna, Uncle Trae, and Bobby, Alyson, and Joshi left today. I have to tell you, I love living in Nashvegas and I love my family and home. I love my job and I love my friends, but when my family leaves to go back to Mississippi, it really makes me homesick!

Another note, did anyone see Extreme Home Makeover tonight? Was it not an incredible tear jerker? What a deserving family!

1 comment:

theglenns556 said...

Funny you should write about Reid randomly saying I love you. Just last night, Dan was leaving for church and said bye, i love you. Jonah yelled back. LOVE YOU! Ahhh...so stinkin' sweet!!!