Custom Search

Monday, December 03, 2007

Just Doing a Little Laundry



Mommy was very, very productive today. It helps that Bubber took two good naps. Daddy assisted in nap numero 2. I came home from work a little early, because I wasn't feeling so great. I got home and decided to lay down for a while. Reedo was asleep in his baby bed, so I decided to take him out of his bed and let him lay down with me. We had some sweet sleep!



Mommy cooked a delicious dinner of Marsala Pork Tenderloin, green beans, and twice baked potatoes. It was delicious.



After supper, it was time to do a little laundry. I took pictures, while Reed and Mommy folded clothes.



I guess it would be more accurate to say that Mommy folded the laundry. Reed, on the other hand, ate the laundry.



Aunt Ava gave Reed the outfit that Reed is wearing. It is pretty cute, but I just realized we didn't get any pictures of the snowman on front. We did get a picture to show that the pants are too short. Aunt Ava, Reed is not going to be wearing Man Capri's EVER!



Reed thought that the door to the dryer was an excellent bongo drum. He loved hitting it!



"Daddy, you know if you wouldn't take so many pictures, you could help Mommy with the laundry."



I am not sure why he is squinting in this picture.



Reed has gotten into cheering himself on. Here, he is clapping for himself and how good he was doing with the laundry!



Sometimes, Reed didn't like the way mommy folded some things, so he helped her unfold them.



"I think that I need to touch that stuff on top of the dryer!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, maybe he should wear the onesie with a nice pair of blue jeans or something next time...

Sherry said...

I have a lot of laundry in need of folding. Can you send Reed over? LOL!