Custom Search

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cooking With Mama



Mama has been busy cooking today because my publishing team from work is coming over for a planning session and then we are going to have a "Christmas feast!"

Reed felt like it was unfair for Mama to be the only one cooking so he got a pot and some spoons of his own.



"Mama, I'm a good helper, aren't I?"



"Reed, you stir with the other end."



Apparently the spoon tasted a lot better than whatever it was that Abbey was cooking. Yummy spoon!



"Mama, I think it's ready!"



"Mama, I need some more 'gredients."



"I can't reach the 'gredients I need, do you mind if I climb up the shelves?"



"Mama, where's the ciminun?"



We leave you tonight with a great, big, huge congratulations to my coworker Keith and his wife on the referral of their beautiful new baby girl from China, Sadie Wen! They waited 722 days and we are so happy for them! It reminds me of the excitement we had when we got our referral! Keep them in your prayers for a quick travel date!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that he likes to help in the kitchen. I've already bought him an apron, chef's hat, and oven mit so that he can help me cook next time he comes to visit!!

RamblingMother said...

Is this Reed's new girlfriend? Cutie patooties those two.

Beverly

Maria said...

You know Keith and Kim Tyrell???? What a small world? They are on the Bethany group I'm on and I "met" them online about a year ago. I'm so excited for them!!