Custom Search

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas at Nana and Putty's

Reed has had yet another exciting day. He has been trying to walk around the couch and pulling himself up a lot.



Reed watched Megan's tips on how to learn to walk on her blog today. He thought that she made some pretty interesting points. He wanted to know is it right or left foot first though, Megan?

This afternoon we went to have a Christmas meal with Nana and Putty. It's been a while since we have gotten to see Putty. He's very busy this time of year.



Nana and Reed played a rousing version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" to the tune of "Bang, Bang".



Putty was happy to get to see Reed.



And Reed was happy to see Putty. It is so funny how when we arrive Putty gets Reed and we see them every few minutes or so. Putty thinks it is important to take Reed walking around the house to see what they can get into.



Putty couldn't wait for Reed to open his Christmas present.



Reed continued his tradition of being completely uninterested in unwrapping presents. Somehow the paper becomes more interesting when it is taken off the present.



"Putty, I think I will take this great big TV instead. You can have the package."



Reed even tried escaping from the gift opening session. Putty brought him back to it though.



Reed went back to the TV though!



Finally, Putty unwrapped the present and what was inside amazed Reed. His very own tunnel.



He ABSOLUTELY loves it!





"Can we take this home?"

6 comments:

Sherry said...

So when will that "Bang Bang" CD be making its debut? LOL!

R... said...

I love the tunnel!! I want one!! Doesn't that look like soooo much fun??

Reed looks very serious at the computer. We are wondering if he could share his favorite web sites with Island Boy? ;-)

R...
Island Boy's Mom
http://littletatertot.blogspot.com

JackieMacD said...

How fun! I love folowing your journey... Reed is so entertaining! I noticed your comment on island boy and realized I never asked permission to link to you on our blog. I'm so sorry! Let me know and I can take it down if you'd rather. Merry Christmas to your family!

JackieMacD said...

hi again, of course - link us up, mama!

RamblingMother said...

I love the songs to the tune "bang, bang" too. Glenys plays it really well at 3.5.

Beverly

Kevin said...

Thank for making good use of the video. I hope it helps!

I think we need a tunnel of fun too. That looks like it could get a lot of use.

Cheers - Kevin