Custom Search

Sunday, November 04, 2007

While I Was Out



"Mommy, do you promise that Daddy is coming home today?"



"Where is he? Oh, he's flying through Dallas so he'll probably be delayed?"

That would be what you would think right, but that's just not what happened! I made it home with no delays!

Here's a few other pics from the time that I was gone!





Last night Reed and Britton were staring at each other again!




I think that they tried wrapping Reed up like a mummy!





Today, Reed, Abbey, and Jane went to the Schoolhouse for lunch and Jane got to experience a "Fried Oreo Sundae!"

4 comments:

ava and brookie said...

How cute is he!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

the fried oreo sundae is something that everyone should experience! it is so tasty!

Rebecca Lily said...

What a happy boy!!! I just love his smile. :) His new onesie from Miss Sarah is very cute. She has good taste. :)

Yvonne Crawford said...

I just love those chubby little legs!!!