Custom Search

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Reed Meets Uncles, Aunts, and Cousin!



It's taken long enough, but Reed finally got to meet his Uncle Bobby, Aunt Aly, and cousin Joshi! He also got to meet Uncle Trae and Aunt Amy.



Aunt Abbey got to hold sweet little Joshi. She's so small compared to gigantic Reedo!



Reed loves his cousin!



Isn't she just beautiful? We have the most beautiful niece ever!





Reed really loves his Poppy. He smiles every time that he sees him. I think it's because we look alot alike. I have more hair right now, though!



Proud Poppy.



Reed took good care of Joshi.



Uncle Bobby loves Reed for sure! He is more of a baby hog than I am!



Uncle Trae also liked getting to meet Reed, but he was a little preoccupied with getting married!





As if he wasn't under enough pressure, he was really nervous about holding to little ones. One so tiny and one so wiggly!



I can't believe that my baby brother is a Daddy! He sure is a good one though! I'm so proud of him! He is very protective of his baby girl!




Enna was in grandmother heaven. She had both of her babies with her all day!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff, Abbey, and Reed,
Even as I write this you are all sound asleep in the guest room. I just want you to know how much we have loved having all of you with us. It is SUPER being a Grandmother; I love it and it fits me to a "T". But I also want to say that the most wonderful part of Saturday, is that at some points I had my WHOLE family with me. The love that you boys have for each other confirms in me every day that that is what life is all about. And my sweet daughters through marriage....GIRLS, please be patient as I learn the tricks of the trade at having daughters....It is quite different from boys. You are all so very precious to this mama and grandmama. AND Poppy or Tra, whatever name you call him was as ecstatic as I was. Didn't he just look so natural. Since I know that Bobby will read this I will put in my "Mama's advice" and say..... Please be careful every time you drive anywhere. You have very precious cargo in your cars....your wives and your sweet babies. You know me...full of advice and worldly wisdom. I love all of you and dread the quietness that your departure will bring. Mama aka ENNA

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Abbey, and Reed,
Joshi was so happy after she got to meet her Uncle Jeff, Aunt Abbey and Reed. She asked her momma if she would get to be that big one day.

Reed it was wonderful to meet and hold you. Sorry that no one else got to hold you but me. Next time I will start teaching you about sports. Reed remember maroon, white fight, fight GO State