Custom Search

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quick Update



We're too busy to update, but I am posting for 2 reasons. One, because I know that I have a bunch of family, friends, and bloggy friends who read this blog daily and two, well, I am too tired to remember two! Oh yeah, because I am sure that some of you thought I wouldn't blog while we were moving.

Reed wanted you all to know the following things:

1. His parents were out of debt for like 3 minutes today as they sold their house and promptly bought another one. They started to call Dave Ramsey, but then they didn't think that he would answer before they got back into debt.

2. The house closings were smooth.

3. We are cleaning up the old house now!

4 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh, you guys crack me up. LOL. Dave Ramsey would have been so proud... for a couple of minutes at least. Hee hee.

Glad to hear that everything went smoothly and that you're getting things wrapped up at the old place. I'm sure you'll be enjoying the moving-in fun for awhile to come. :)

Tisra said...

Shucks- no battle cry of "Weeeee'rrreeee Debttttttt Freeeeeee!!!!"

My kids think that's so much fun when we listen on the radio. Although, Lael, at only three (so she doesn't know any better) thinks everyone is saying "We're Dead Free!" and says "its not good to be dead".

Congratulations on the new house. I hope that the entire transition is as smooth as the closing.

Tish said...

congrats on the new house! so glad you are moving in just in time for the holidays!

BTW, what program did you use to put the songs on your main page?

Maggie said...

Ha, Dave Ramsey :)

Congrats on the house...can't wait for some good pictures once you get all moved in!