Custom Search

Monday, November 26, 2007

More Christmas and Detox Update



Above is a night view of most of our outside Christmas decorations. They are not completely done yet, but this is how far I got tonight between the time I got home from work and when it got dark. Of course, it helped that Reed was asleep, or else I would have been playing with him.

We'll post some daytime pictures soon.



The living room floors were completed today and we loaded in the furniture. It's really starting to look like our house again. We hung pictures, etc. We also put up the fifth and final tree for this year. It's the cross tree, one of my favorites.



Reed's detox from Grandparent attention went really well last night. He finally went to sleep around 9:00 and at 2:00 I hadn't heard him. I couldn't hear him on the monitor, so I went to check. He was sleeping soundly. Finally at 5:00 AM, he wimpered so I went to give him his stopper. That is my wake up time for work, so my wake up call came in a sweet little baby wimper!



Mommy reports that Bubber had a very happy day playing. He was VERY excited to be back home and in his normal routine. He WAS very unhappy when mommy put him in the carseat to go to Wal-Mart. I think that he had his fill of it yesterday.

6 comments:

Alaina said...

Your house looks beautiful! I can't believe how big Reed is getting - what a cutie! Enjoy your holidays! It's so fun with kids. :)

Tish said...

i just tried to leave a comment and it came back as an error. ??? your house looks beautiful!!! where did you find your bedding in the master bedroom?

Tish said...

thanks for the info on the bedding...you have done a great job making your new house look like a home!

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Abbey and Sweet little Reed, The house looks like something in a Kincade picture....absolutely gorgeous. I bet neighbor Nickson regrets that she had that new outdoor light put in as she will surely be lit up for a month anyway. The Cross tree is my favorite with the Frog tree running a tie with the tree in your bedroom. Love all of them. Need to come help your little mom get her decorations up. You know how I worry and it hit me so much about how Reed loves to climb and stand up on things. How close is your sofa in the bonus room to the railing. Don't let him crawl over it. He is just such a wiggle worm. We love all of you and Reed makes every day even more special then the last. Love, Enna

Sherry said...

Wow! I am beyond impressed that you guys can totally relocate, re-do floors, paint, etc & yet you still have all your Christmas decorations up... while blogging! LOL!

And the Gold Medal goes to ______ ! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Reed, your parents are not only loving Christian parents .... they are also two of the most talented people I know! I am exhausted just looking at all of the things they have done in the past few weeks!!! Everything is beautiful! Love you three,
Aunt Jean