Custom Search

Monday, November 05, 2007

Mommy and Daddy's Date

Tonight Mommy and Daddy went on a date. Don't worry, Jane stayed at home with me. But before they could go out, Mommy and Jane took me to the doctor. I have a little place on my eye that everyone was worried about. As you can see I handled the whole ordeal very well.


Dr. Crawford even looked in my eye and I never woke up. She gave me a prescription to help my eye get all better. She also told Mommy that I can start eating stage 2 Gerber foods and some table foods liked mashed potatoes, which I am very excited about. When I woke up I was a very happy baby boy.


Then that other woman came in with my flu shot! I wasn't happy after she got done with me, but she did give me a yellow band-aid.


We stopped Sonic on the way home, but I didn't get anything. Apparently Sonic isn't considered part of stage 2. Jane did offer to let me have some of hers.


When we got home from the doctor, Daddy was already here. Not long after that someone pulled up in the driveway. Daddy was holding me so he made Mommy answer the door. He is the best daddy in the whole wide world! (My mommy is also the best!) It was the flower delivery guy, Daddy sent Mommy flowers! They are so pretty.


Jane and I played for a while, but eventually I got hungry. Tonight I had green beans and peaches. I like peaches better than green beans. I also like to hold the spoon, but no one lets me.


I did get a hold of it once tonight...I am very strong and thought I was going to win, but Jane just wouldn't give up. However, I showed her and when I finally let go she ended up with peaches on her face and in her hair. When I finally finished my dinner, she let me have the spoon.


It has been a very busy day and I am so tired. I think I will turn in early tonight. That will help Jane get things cleaned up downstairs and pack her suitcase. She has to go back to Florida tomorrow. I sure hope Mommy and Daddy have a good time tonight.

5 comments:

Karin and Rob said...

Oh, he is such a cutie! I came across your blog a while back, when he was still "Flat Reed" -- glad to see the real-life Reed is finally home with you! Congratulations!

Tisra said...

Glad you guys were able to get on a date- I'm sure it was hard to be away from Reed, but being just the two of you is vital. :-)

And, Oh My Goodness- that one of Reed crying over green beans and not getting to hold the spoon is too much! Someone please give him whatever he wants- that sad face is Killing Me! Okay, as a mommy to three I know that you can't do that- but he's not my child. :-)

Tisra
waiting for referral from Taiwan
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I bet you were sad to see Jane leave this morning! It looks like you had fun with her! Good job on being such a good boy at the doctor. I can't wait to see you again!

Sherry said...

What!? Sonic isn't part of stage 2??? What did Dr Crawford say about Starbucks?? LOL!

*Nice work daddy... sending flowers. Can you email my hubby & tell him to do the same??* LOL!

Rebecca Lily said...

What, no Stage 2 french fries?? Come on now... :)

Happy to hear Daddy & Mommy went on a date - that's definitely important - and how sweet that Mommy got flowers. :)