Custom Search

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Enna's Visit



For the past several days Enna has been in Tennessee visiting us. It was a wonderful treat to have her spend some of her Thanksgiving break from school with us. She was an extreme help and Reed loved getting to spend time with her.



Enna loves to make and hear Reed laugh.



Reed has started to climb through things, instead of around them.



When Enna said that she was going to get ready to go she bent over to pick Reed up. Nice try Enna, but we're not letting you take him home with you!



Right before the waterworks.



I debated whether or not to put this picture up, because it doesn't do anything for my looks does it? But, I wanted to show three generations. My mom and I have the same birthday, Reed's birthday is a day after his Poppy's, and Abbey's is the same day as my brother Bobby's. We're a close family, eh?



After Enna left, we started decorating Christmas trees. We have four up and decorated. Only one more to go, but we have to wait until the flooring guys come back on Monday.




Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeff, Abbey, and Reed,
What a wonderful visit for this old grandma. You know, a lot of people pay a lot of money for cruises and BIG trips somewhere. It those same people have grandchildren.....what a BIG waste of money.....they should have a few days like I just had. I feel so rejuvenated by all of those hugs and kisses. Abbey, you are such a gracious hostess and a wonderful mom and wife. You know, Jeff, there actually were times when I thought did I do anything right in raising my sons....Everytime that I am around Trae, you, and Bobby....I just get confirmed more and more...I did do something right. I do not think that a poem from long ago could even describe adequately the walking into a room that is lit up with the smile, clapping, and jumping up and down of such a sweet little boy. Oh my, do I love that little fella. He came into my heart a long time before the first picture ever arrived and he has grabbed it in such a way... that my thoughts are consumed with him and of course, with little Joshi. How can anyone not believe...when they see the precious way that God has blessed this family. I love all of you and look forward to another visit. Hint: Protective grandmother: Hurry and get those gates at the top of the steps and hold on tightly when you all go down the steps. Remember, let your heel be at the back of each step. I love you. MOM aka Enna