Custom Search

Monday, October 01, 2007

Reed Goes to the Park



We live in a town with several nice parks. Today was beautiful so we decided to go and visit one of our parks after I got home from work. Reed was not sure what he thought about the geese. Of course, Daddy kept saying "Look at the duckies." Mommy had to tell him what the correct animal was.



Next, we took Reed to what was his favorite park item, the swing.

He loved it!











His next favorite was the slide. He needed a lot of help with the slide though!





I think that Reed's foster mother must have been into yoga, because Reed loves the "downward dog" position.



Then, Daddy and Reed went up on the bridge together.



And finally, we went down the big slide. Reed really had fun with that.



Here is some video. Sorry that it is sideways. I am working on figuring out how to make it right side up!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dad and I both cocked our heads sideways to look at the video. We must have looked funny! Reed and I have the same favorite park item! Swings are awesome!

LaLa said...

Glad you had fun Reed. I don't blame you for not liking the geese..they are gross and poop everywhere....

Love the swing pics : )

Rebecca Lily said...

Owww! My neck hurts!! But totally worth it for the cute video. :)

Do you think your little Reed might just be the most-photographed and blogged-about baby on the face of the earth??? Hee hee. I can see why though, he is absolute cuteness!!!

We hit the park over the weekend too. You gotta love those swing pictures!!

Hugs,
Rebecca
PAP, on FFC waiting list 9/11/07
www.untilwemeetintaiwan.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Your site is very lovely.
I love this blog.
Cheers!