Custom Search

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Uncle Bill



Uncle Bill came over for supper tonight because it was his birthday. While we were eating, Reed had a lot of fun playing on this little water toy that Aunt Ava gave him



Reed was very impressed by the toy tonight.

We didn't have any candles except for the 2 and 8 candles that Abbey bought me for my birthday this year that never actually made it to a cake. Well, Uncle Bill is not 28, so we decided to take it to the extreme and make it 82.



After supper, Reed ate his green beans which HE just loves! (NOT REALLY!) Then he had some cereal. Next he was in the bathtub when our realtor called and told us we had an offer on our house.



That was exciting since we have not had the house on the market very long and it is not technically a "sellers" market. We are in negotiations right now to get an agreeable offer, but hey, at least we have good interest in the house, right?


Uncle Bill had to wash Reed's hair while I talked to our realtor. Finally, mommy took over and gave Reed his bottle which for some reason I have started calling it a bobble.

Reed had his pictures made today at Mrs. Jodi's studio. We don't have the CD back yet, but oh my goodness, they are wonderful! We can't wait to see them.

Anyway, have a happy birthday Uncle Bill!

2 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

HA! I knew I would find a post and plenty of pictures on the Land Life site this evening. Of course, more cuteness from the-most-blogged-about-baby-on-the-planet! He is one spiffy dude. I love that plaid shirt (is that the cowboy one from an earlier post??) Wow, Uncle Bill looks great for 82. :)

Congats on the offer on your house!! That is really exciting, especially right now when everything is in such a slump. Have you found another house already?

Keep us posted! (As if I need to tell you that!!! Hee hee!!!)

Rebecca
untilwemeetintaiwan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that he likes his toy! I can't wait to see those cute pictures!