Custom Search

Sunday, September 16, 2007

While You Were Sleeping

The Time: 3:11 AM.

The Situation: Someone is awake and is not planning on going to sleep right now.

The Problem: A couple of naptimes went too long yesterday.

The Remedy: Daddy is awake with baby.



Yesterday, Reed fell asleep in Enna's arms. She fell in love with him all over again then.



My mom and I can have pictures made of us with oddest expressions on our faces. I am not sure what is going on in this one, but isn't Reed cute?

By the way, Enna, I am awake right now because of too many naps. Are you ready to come back to Tennessee to help when he won't sleep because of the grandparents' "spoiling" him?




His hand resting in my mom's. That's so sweet.

Well, I better go be productive. I have to finish studying my Sunday School lesson, so I guess I don't really mind that it's 3:00 AM. Well, I don't mind that it's 3:00 AM because I am in the company of the cutest baby in the world!


You have got to go check the link this young man singing. out below, this is a little boy that Abbey used to keep when we first moved to Tennessee. He is going to be on American Idol one day! His heart is so sweet as he sings this song!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't posted a comment until now. We are back home and the only reason that I am up is that I am so ready for another hug and kiss. What a precious baby. I can only imagine what that expression on my face was except that it probably meant...wonder, love beyond words, tenderness, thankfulness to an ALMIGHTY GOD for giving you and ABBEY the most precious SON in the world...except for GOD'S own SON!!! YOU are so blessed....we are so blessed....Reed is so blessed. And with that my sweet Jeff and Abbey, I will attempt to control my excitement and try to get in a few more snoozes just thinking of the wonderful grandson who is miles away in distance...but only a heartstring away in the love I have of him. I love allof you!!! Enna

Em said...

Happy 7 month birthday!!! I Love You!!!! J&A- I think he is getting cuter by the second. I know that today will be a big day at church for y'all...how exciting!! I absolutely cannot wait to get some spoiling time with Reed myself!

LaLa said...

It is so hard to get their little clocks adjusted..hey, it was mid afternoon to him!!