Custom Search

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What a Day!

The day started with an impromptu photo session with baby and mommy. Here are a couple of the cutest ones.





Is our baby cute or what?

Next, Reed, Mommy and Lola came to see Daddy at work. Everyone at work was happy to see baby!











After Reed got to meet the people at Daddy's work (well, at least most of the people from my floor!), we went to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant. It was yummy! Reed was wonderful as usual. He enjoyed reading his book.



Do you think we are obligated to tell him when his book is upside down?

When Daddy came home, baby boy was bouncing in his exersaucer. He got tired of bouncing and mommy was tired, so we went on stroll around the neighborhood. The sun was shining so baby needed to wear a hat to keep the sun out of his eyes.







I'm glad we took the hat, because he was asleep before we got to the first street past ours. I was able to cover his eyes with the hat while we finished the stroll.

Finally, to round out the evening, Uncle Bill finally got to meet Reed. He loves the Catfish House, so we planned to go eat there after UB got here.



Unfortunately, mommy got sick with some sort of stomach bug while UB was here and she was not able to go. Lola stayed home with Mommy, so Daddy, baby, and UB went to eat at CFH. We had a guys night out.





Pray for mommy that she will start feeling better. She doesn't feel good right now! Baby is asleep and Daddy is headed there shortly!

10 comments:

Alaina said...

Hope Abbey feels better soon - that's no fun!

You guys, he is just beautiful and adorable and looks so happy!

LaLa said...

Ok..I am out of the loop I guess but what is the Catfish house deal..the sign and all!! I like it and we go there but what is your insider info?? LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Reed is so cute! I love the second picture of him. I think I am going to print it out and put it on the refrigerator. I know that him and Joshi will have loads of fun playing together when she gets older. Can't wait to see you guys!
Love,
Aunt Aly

Unknown said...

Reed sure is a busy guy. He seems to be un-fazed by the journey home. It is just fantastic to see him so happy (and sleeping so well... said they guy who was up at 3 AM again).

Hope Abbey feels better soon.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Abbey, get better soon! At least you have your mom there to take care of you!

Anonymous said...

Love him,,, love him,,, love him!! Oh goodness is he ever cute. Looks like you guys are all having a great time together.

Love to all..The Ridgways

Jason and Leslie said...

I called Reed last night but no one must have been home. Abbey, I hope that are you feeling better soon. If you all are up for a road trip, Oxford is calling!! Hope to see all three of y'all soon.

jen said...

Hey, is it me, or is Reed getting cuter by the day? I think so! I love that he looks so happy all the time.

jen (JOH)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are sooo cute!!! I love all of them. Abbey, I talked with jeff and Reed earlier. Hope that you are feeling better. Keep the pictures coming....can't get enough of them. Love, ENNA

Anonymous said...

I've seen a cute striped blue and white hat, but I haven't seen the adorable yellow green and white hat yet!!!!!!!!!!! It's very soft, and I think Reed would LOVE it if you would only put on his head!!!