Custom Search

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rubber Ducky, Your the One ...

The following is a story of Reed's first bathing experience as a Land. Notice, photos have been edited in case any yucky girls are reading the blog! ;-)



If anyone knows how to take a long bath, it's Raleigh's mommy. She must have told Reed about her long bathing experience, because this little guy really enjoyed his soak in the inflatable rubber ducky bathtub mommy has been so excited about.



Here, Reed demonstrates the old "hand over the side of the tub" move.



A better view of the above mentioned technique. I know I always enjoy my bathing experience more when I keep one arms overboard. A pacifier hightens the experience.



For those of you out there that haven't been getting the results you wanted out of your inflatable bathtubs, have you ever thought about the fact that maybe they have feelings too? I hereby announce today, "Hug your inflatable tub day!" Now, get to hugging!



All tubs with prebuilt duck heads enjoy a little head-butt.



Thanks mommy for making this one G-rated. Check out those cute little rolls. Man, is this baby cute or what?



"Oh, now wait a minute, you actually want me to do what?" Reed asks as his mommy mentions to him that you are supposed to BATHE in the tub and not just play!



"Daddy can I have a pet elephant?" Reed says.

"Of course, you can. You can have whatever you want!" Daddy responds to the cuteness of the face not the preposterousness of the question.



Good baths should always make you ready for a nap, that's what I always say!



"I'll love you more if you'll pull this stopper out of my mouth and give me that bottle!"



"This is the life!"



Thanks for "REEDING!" We're loving all the comments. Thank you for sharing in the joy of our journey!

10 comments:

Jane said...

I think he might just get more adorable with each picture.

As far as inflatable bathtubs, they are great. Inflatable furnitures is also a pretty great creation, but I don't have any at this time.

Anonymous said...

...you make bathtime so much fun! I can't wait to kiss on that sweet little face!

Anonymous said...

What--Reed doesn't know that you're suppose to brush your teeth while standing in the bathtub? Daddy, you're falling down on the job!!! You'd better start practicing now so that when he gets those teeth, he'll be ready.

We're loving all these pictures and getting to see all the "firsts".

Em said...

That is the cutest kid!!! I love the picture of him looking at the camera with wet hair...how could you EVER say no to that face?? If I'm this in love with your little man just by seeing him on you blog, I can't even imagine what y'all are feeling! Your hearts must be about to burst!!! I love y'all!!!

Sherry said...

Look at those rolls & that cute little face! A kid who loves bath time takes after my own heart:)

Anonymous said...

He looks as though he is relaxing in a gondola with his arm trailing in the waters of Venice and a rubber bath duck as the driver! It is great to see the photos and updates! He is a handsome fella with those brown beautiful eyes! Vonne Barnett

Anonymous said...

I had to get up early to see what Reed was doing. Brady loved his ducky bath too. Keep blogging!

LaLa said...

Well, a "yucky girl" named Annslee is looking LOL she had that same duck and squeezing that duck bill is such fun!!

Looks like he loves it!!

Anonymous said...

Great bath pics. Abbey (or Jeff) you will have tons to scrapbook when you get home!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
That face sya it all. He is soo cute. I am glad you are all finally over that yucky virus. God bless.
Your Student,
Lexi