Custom Search

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Reed's Laughs at Mama



Thanks for all of your prayers for the sickest house in Tennessee! We are feeling somewhat better. Thank goodness Abbey got her dose of the virus first and Lola's came somewhat in-between Abbey's and mine. I am trying to forge through it, however, if you live near us, STAY AWAY! You do not want this! Back-achines, headaching, unmentionable stomach troubles, and severe body pain. It's like a 24 severe flu.

I have slept most of the day and am headed back up to bed in a moment, but didn't want to let the blog fans down. Above is a video that Reed and Mama shot. Watch how Reed laughs everytime she says "Mama."




Above is a picture of Reed and I trying to watch "High School Musical" yesterday before I got the plague. Suddenly, I realize why I might have gotten so stomach-turning sick. I'm sorry, I don't really see the greatness that America's 6-12-year-olds see in it (or, my wife and I am sure many other adults for that matter). I was doing "research" for my job to see what the big deal is.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, we have to have many more of these. You are so cute, REED and it is sooo hard to stay away from all of you. Enna is working hard to "kid-proof" her house for your visit. Please keep on sending the laughing videos. SSSSSOOOO CUTE!!! Jeff,Linda, and Abbey....hope all of you are feeling better. Love, ENNA

Laura Maryalice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Maryalice said...

How adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I know. How stupid is High School Musical?!? I strongly dislike it. It isn't just America's 6-12 year olds either. I'min a class of a bunch of 14 and 15 year olds that just LOVE it. It's quite idiotic.

Maggie said...

I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings, but my favorite part of this picture is all the toys in the background. In just about every baby picture I see of Caro, there's either toys everywhere or a load of either dirty clothes waiting to go in the washer or a clean load waiting to get folded. Of course, playing with baby is WAY more fun!
:)

Dee'Anna said...

Reed is so cute. I am so happy for you guys. I am sorry you are sick! Keyliegh has had something not sure what. The Video is soooo cute. I hope you guys get to feeling better.
Dee'Anna

Kevin said...

Uh oh... I think it's contagious! The giggling, not the virus...

Great video. Hope everyone feels better soon.

Kevin

Shannon said...

What a sweetie pie, that laugh is just precious.

RamblingMother said...

Sorry you are sick glad you are on the mend. I love the baby giggles.

Beverly

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!