Custom Search

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Reeder 2000

Reed has so many kissable spots and I thought I would show you a few. Please pray for him. He's had a rough night. We think that he is teething and he's been a bit gassy. Pray that God will help us to know how to soothe him so he get a good night's rest. Tomorrow night will be on the plane home.






Look at his long eyelashes.



His hair spikes as soon as it's dry and smells so sweet.















Sorry, I think I got carried away with his hands.



Oops! One more.





He's got the longest toes.

4 comments:

Em said...

I'm definitely praying for your little man. MAYBE...he's already transitioning himself to our time zone, so he just doesn't want to sleep as much at night!! I know it's frustrating when you can't figure out what exactly is wrong and how to fix it, but I'll certainly pray that Reed will be able to be soothed easily...especially on the plane ride home. Love y'all SOO much!!

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Abbey,
I've been reading every day! I'm so excited to see Reed in your arms! It was worth the wait, huh?! You are both naturals and Reed is so very lucky to be your son! Things on Foxrun are fine and we're looking forward to seeing you! Wishing you safe travels home as a family of 3!
Jenny and Mia

Anonymous said...

OK - so I read this post and absolutely bawled my eyes out! What a blessing the Lord has given you both and not to mention sweet baby Reed! I am sooooooooo ready for the Glorietta trip to be tomorrow! We love you!

Anonymous said...

This post made my bawl my eyes out! I know that you both are so very happy to have your little man in your arms. How wonderful and marvelous are the ways of the Lord. What a blessing you have been given! We are so excited to meet Reed...January can not come soon enough! We love you all! Jaime & Blanton