Custom Search

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I Love My Jumpy Seat!

Reed's other favorite American item is his jumpy seat. I am thinking that there is a theme starting between our baby boy and jumping.

Here's a few of our favorite jumpy seats.











Is there really anything to say about the picture above? What a true happiness!





I couldn't resist the next one. Sorry that it did not go with the theme of the jumpy seat!



Baby is not asleep currently (it's 9:30 PM), because mommy woke him up for a bottle which he REALLY wanted (not so much). Now, he's NOT settling down back to sleep by playing patty-cake with Lola, oh no wait, the whole family has joined in. I'm guessing were not going to go to bed anytime soon. The good news is that baby is too sleepy to care.

2 comments:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Too Cute! Hey Abbey, Garrett wanted to sing a song for you but since I don't know how to condense my video files yet, here is the link to where you can find a shortened version: http://www.kidzbop.com/video/player/2760

(I hope that worked!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Garrett's song is so awesome. I sat here and just cried at the wonderful emotions that show in his face AND then he raises those hands to fully sing it to the LORD. This one is a KEEPER!! Reed is going to have some good times with Garrett. Love, ENNA