Custom Search

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Food Blog

First, let me say that we have listened to the admonishings of our friends who encouraged us to eat traditional cuisine.



Our guide Fion took us to a noodle market, we we had some fried noodles and pork soup. If you see those chopsticks on the right of the plate. That is what we ate with. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't filling for us. Tonight we had to try something else.



Thankfully, there's a Burger King right outside our hotel across the street.



The best $198 I have ever spent. Well, that NT of course. I think BK might be cheaper in Taiwan than it is America. At this point we would like to say, "Okay, Kevin and Jane please begin to bust our chops about eating at Burger King."



We've not exactly found how to get into Starbucks just yet, but it is RIGHT next to our hotel.

We're looking forward to Pizza Hut Delivery tomorrow night.

By the way, breakfast is incredible here at the hotel.

2 comments:

Mommy Blogger said...

Come on - give the stinky tofu a try! At least take a photo for the rest of us!

Jane said...

I am glad that y'all tried. You caved quickly, but I can be understanding. Eating noodles with chopsticks isn't easy...it took me a while to get a hang of it. I can also understand that Asian food isn't the most filling.

I sure had a lot of catching up to do while I was out today. My parents are in town and we are at Disney. Can't wait to check back and see pictures of y'all meeting Reed for the first time. My parents have enjoyed catching up with y'all as well.

Take care and the prayers are continuing...even from Disney World!