Custom Search

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Flat Reed: I'm All Packed



HELP!!! It seems we've created a monster! Flat Reed thinks that he is all packed and ready to go Taiwan. Have we not made it clear to him that he would not be traveling to Taiwan? I don't want to hurt his feelings, but, I mean, really, it's pretty obvious isn't it!

While Flat Reed thinks he's packed, that really means that the real Reed is REALLY packed! And boy is he packed!!!



This is not a good picture, but he is excited to get to have his personalized soft blankie that the Baker family gave him. I am not sure what Mommy thinks we are going to do with all of this stuff! We're only going to be over there for 5 days with him!

But, as you all know, there will be no shortage of cute clothes in the Land house. One reason we are taking so many is that there is a slight fear that some of the cute little outfits are not going to fit. So, we're taking them so he can wear them before he grows anymore.



Then there's the "getting off the plane" outfit and there is no way to know exactly which one will be perfect until we see him in person!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on traveling in 2 days!! I saw that you leave Friday on Kevin and I-Chwen's site. I'm SO excited for you both. You will have so much fun and I can't wait to see pictures of Reed finally at home with his forever family!

Sarah said...

Daddy Jeff, what's the itinerary? Where have you guys chosen to stay? Do you have any special things that you guys plan on doing or seeing in Taiwan? Stinky tofu for two at night market? Jewelry at the Handicraft Mart for Abbey? Diaper deconamination at 4:32am? Yes, I'm very excited and plan on living vicariously through you. Did I mention that I can't wait to see the pictures???

Maria said...

He's FLAT for goodness sakes - squeeze him in a side pouch!!! How can he NOT go????

Can't wait until he's in your arms for good. There is NOTHING, I mean, NOTHING like having a son. I'm so glad God choose to bless you with Reed. You will both be great parents. Reed is very lucky and so are you. You will complete each other. :-)

With hugs,
The Lathams

Em said...

Oh I'm so excited for y'all I cannot STAND IT!!! I have been telling anyone who will listen about y'all's travels. Can't wait to see LOTS and LOTS of pictures!!!!! I wish SOOOO badly that I could be there, but I hope to see Reed very soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE to see pictures as SOON as they are taken!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

As for the getting off the plane outfit, may I suggest something with frogs??