Custom Search

Monday, August 06, 2007

Flat Reed: Fuzzy Memories



Dear Reed,

I've been dreaming about you. You are real, I know, but I can't quite reach you. I think about what you are doing right now and my imagination goes wild. I hope that you are feeling good. I hope that you are happy. I hope that you are getting to play with your toys that we have sent you, and I hope that you are listening to our voices on your bear. We love you so much. We're not sure what the holdup is, but believe me, we are ready to come and get you. I'm ready to be able to not imagine you anymore, but to hold you. Flat Reed has been great, but I am tired of pretending.

I love you baby, I'll come soon, I promise.

Daddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that made me cry. Don't blog things that make me cry!!!!!!! I'm ready to see the real Reed too.

Tisra said...

Oh, guys. I'm so sorry that you've not got a travel call yet. This horrible process is hard on the nerves, I hear. It's tough waiting for a referral, but I bet even tougher once that picture is in your hands! C'mon judge!

Tisra
waiting for referral as of April 2007
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com