Custom Search

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Flat Reed: Surprise Visitors



We got a call today from some friends from our old church. Tessa did not get to make it to the shower the other night, so she, her brother, and her dad came over to personally deliver a gift for Reed. They also met Flat Reed for the first time. I think that Mr. Chris and Tessa were more impressed with Flat Reed than Gus was.



Gus did have a good time giving Tessa some bunny ears.

Tessa knitted this cute little hat for Reed. Flat Reed enjoyed getting to wear it.

After they left, we went over to Britton's house. We were planning on going over around 5:00ish because that is what time they said they wanted to eat. But, Brandon called and wanted me to go ahead and come because they were wanting to play basketball. They HAVE seen me play basketball mind you, yet they did want me to come. I think they really needed a fourth, at any rate I played 4 games and scored 3 points! I think I was more of a defense kind of person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE FLAT REED!!!!! HE IS TO COOL! I'm glad he liked the hat. I hope he isn't too big to wear it when he comes! Gus really did like Flat Reed though. He said when we got in the car that he liked him, but the Real Reed will be better. I think we all agree with that!