Custom Search

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Flat Reed: My "techKNOWnothing" Daddy



We've been looking for a digital camcorder to work with our Mac. The first camera didn't work, the next camera, well, we won't even go there. The third one, well, that one was the winner. We took 20 minutes of Abbey and me reading books to Reed this evening.



Flat Reed and I have been working on burning it to a DVD all evening, and well, its just not cooperating!



"Daddy, I think that if you will push this button it will work!"

I tried that button and it still didn't work. I guess that's going to make two of us who don't know how to use technology in this house!

I'm going to have to take the Macbook to work and let someone show me how to burn a DVD!!!



Oh well, at least I can take pictures of our house! It doesn't move anywhere!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Reed would look pretty cute as a sweet pea in the new Gymboree Stripe Peapod One-Piece with a little pea pod hat! Any advance plans for those Gymbucks? The Monkey Island line is 20% off and any Tiny pond froggie items you don't have yet are 40% off. Another parent told me last weekend how wonderful the Gymboree bankets are. She just raves about them. --Your personal shopper

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I took me ten tries to get the "hold" thing right on the school telephone before I didn't hang up on someone. When I finally fixed it, I felt ever so technologically advanced.

Anonymous said...

Dear Reed:

Thank you so much for my new picture. I have it in my office with the others and I think you are very handsome and I can look at you all day. Good thing you have your bear to keep you company until your Mommy and Daddy can come and get you. Which we all hope will be very soon! Much love, Aunt B.

Anonymous said...

I think it's time to update Flat Reed!! I'm excited about coming this weekend!