Custom Search

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Flat Reed: Happy Birthday Daddy!


Flat Reed and I got up very early this morning to help Jeff celebrate his birthday.
Flat Reed and I had been up for an hour before this picture was taken. If I was more awake, it would have been taken earlier. My brain takes a little while to function in the morning.




Flat Reed and I made strawberry and cherry pizzas for Jeff's coworkers to enjoy. He thought they would like that better than cupcakes.



Finally, Jeff woke up, got ready, and headed down the stairs.
Flat Reed and I were at the bottom ready to greet him. Even Flat Reed bought Jeff a birthday card! More birthday festitivities to come....lunch with Jeff's coworkers, dinner with the Spicklers, and of course the American Idol Tour Concert! As Jeff said, this isn't his birthday, it is his birthday week!

5 comments:

JEff said...

Thank you wonderful wife and baby boy for fixing such yummy goodies. love, daddy

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I do wish I could be there to share some of those festivities. Aunt Jean and I reminisced for several hours on the phone yesterday and that was a wonderful present from her. Happy Birthday, I love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff! Wow, Abbey... that's some pizza. Beautiful!

Jane said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff!