Custom Search

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Flat Reed: Cleaning the Pantry



There's certainly a reason why they call it a "work at home mom" instead of "stay at home mom" these days. Abbey has done nothing but work since she has started staying home with Flat Reed. Of course, she's yet to actually "stay" home much since she has started.

Today, Flat Reed and Abbey cleaned up the pantry. Cabinets tend to get really messy in the Landlife house, so Abbey and Flat Reed decided to take care of one of the messy ones today.



They did a really great job straightening out everything. Now onto the kitchen cabinets. Once they are straight, Abbey and I are thinking about painting the cabinets an antique white with a chocolate glaze. We are going to start with the bathroom.



Coming this week: "Dinner and Watermelon, My New Glider, and Some More Stuff for by Bedroom."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a "for hire" advertisement or what? I sure could use your organization skills in a month or so, but I'd much rather know you're organizing daily feedings, naps, etc., when I'm going to need these skills. Guess checking back to this post on the blog will have to be my inspiration. Love your work ethic, Abbey!

Sarah said...

Is that a froggy onesie that I spy? :)

Sherry said...

Man that pantry looks pretty sharp. Mission Organization would be very impressed!

Molly said...

Hey. I don't know you guys, but found your page from a friend who also blogs. I also went to MC (a bit earlier than you guys) and have been checking your site almost daily to see if you have held your Reed yet! I kinda feel like a psycho peeping tom- but I just wanted to let you know I am praying for you often and thank God in advance for everything wonderful that is coming to you.
Love,
Molly