Custom Search

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Flat Reed: Another Shower



We had a shower the other night at FBC Joelton. The church where Abbey and I served. It was very nice to see some of the people who we got to minister to while we served there. It was very kind of them to host a shower for us.

This picture above is of Flat Reed's caretaker for the evening Makayla. She will definitely be one of the real Reed's babysitters. She is very sweet and responsible! I just love her. Flat Reed did too!



Here's the family in front of the gigantic cake with 96 bootys. I'm not even going to tell you what I thought when one of the Hines' twins ran up and said, "There are 96 bootys on the cake."



This one is fuzzy, but as you can see, the girls cared very well for Flat Reed, making sure that he was safely secured in a bouncy seat.

We got some very nice and well-needed gifts for the shower. It was good to see old friends.

Abbey and I are pretty homesick for each other right now. I'm having a good trip to Glorieta. I had an excellent turnout for my conferences today and they are so responsive. Abbey got incredible tips tonight at work, but we both would really like to be together! I love you babe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so incredibly upet that I didn't get to be there!!!!!!!! I'm coming over once you're back in town I want to see Flat Reed!!!!! It would be better if it were Real Reed, but beggers can't be choosers. I have to bring Reed his presesnt!!!! Maybe that will make you decide to give me the address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well,
I am glad I finally got to see your site. I miss ya, and I hope you are doing well. It's great to see what God has done for you, I know you are excited. We will miss you at school this year.
Your student,
Lexi (lol)

Anonymous said...

hey i had alot of fun at the shower! i can't wait till reed comes home. love u guys! -michaela