Custom Search

Monday, June 18, 2007

Flat Reed: My First Camp



Flat Reed is getting comfortable in his camp surrounding. I hated to explain to him that he was not the camp pastor, but I am. I think that he is going to help. The theme "So Long Self" was something I came up with after hearing the MercyME song. I thought of the backdrop idea and the interns at the church that I am working for made these.

With the black lights, they are really awesome.



The kids wouldn't let Flat Reed hula hoop, so he just had to watch.

More updates tomorrow!


Two OOPS!

Happy 4th Month Birthday Reed! We love you dearly!!! (6-16-07)

Happy Father's Day Poppy and Pop Rox!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JEff, bring home the backdrops. I want them for school this year. PPPPLLLLLEEEESAAAASSSSE!!!! They are so cute. Love, MOM