Custom Search

Monday, June 04, 2007

Flat Reed: Mrs. Emily and Caden are Coming to Visit



Well, I have a problem. Currently I am thinking that I am getting a little like our friend Maggie from (Brad, Maggie, and Caroline). Maggie's a nice girl, but she loses their camera a lot. I am not going to say who, but someone named ME can't find our camera. This is going to be a problem for our blog readers.

I do hope that it is somewhere in that amazing purse of Flat Reed's mom. The purse is amazing because it holds SO MUCH STUFF and it really isn't that big. I know that the cmera was in my Jeep, but I don't know where it went from there. Keep reading this week so that I can tell you where that crazy thing got off too.

I can't check Abbey's purse because she is at work, although I was slightly tempted for a moment to drive over there to see.

On a happy note, Emily and Caden are coming for a visit this weekend. (They live at the "The Porter House".) I am excited because I have NEVER actually met Caden. I bet we are going to have a fun time.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I feel so...famous...for making it on the blog! Dude.

I looked all over our house Saturday for that thing! I have no idea where it is. Caroline probably threw it away. I've found many refridgerator letters in the garbage, so there's no telling what else has landed in there.

I'm praying for you today! Can't wait for an update!!