Custom Search

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Flat Reed: I Gotta Wear Shades



One of the greatest things about our neighborhood is that it has a country feel in the middle of a subdivision. Last night as we came home from our walk, we saw a large bunny scampering through Mia's front yard. This morning, Abbey went into the bathroom and saw a deer in the backyard. Her quick thinking led to the photo above.

When my big brother Trae first came to our house, he said he thought I was taking him to "The Children of the Corn." I really don't think that our subdivision is that far out in the country, you just have to ride past some farmland to get to it.



Flat Reed was excited because Mommy finally cleaned out his baby bed today. That means that he can comfortably sleep in it tonight.



These are just a few of his favorite stuffed animals.



Above is the finished closet. Abbey moved the bookshelf in there so that we would have more places to store all of his gear.

4 comments:

Em said...

Everything looks fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like there's just one ingredient missing and everything will be complete--BABY REED! Let's put a major push on PRH everybody.

Anonymous said...

I agree, Sheila. I just feel that it is going to be very soon. Abbey, when you finish there maybe you can come help me clean out my closets. It all looks so wonderful. Reed is one blessed baby to come home to such sweet parents. Love, Enna

Anonymous said...

I like the shades. Very stylin'. I agree with Mrs. Sheila. I want to see the new baby darn it!!!!!!!