Custom Search

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Flat Reed: A New Shirt and MONEY!



We found a new shirt for Flat Reed tonight at Target. It was too good to pass up, but we didn't pay a lot for it. It was pretty cheap! We went to Chick-Fil-A afterwards for Church bulletin night. I guess we go there pretty often because the guy that waits on us noticed I had gotten a haircut.



Was this shirt made for Flat Reed or what? I think that it would be good for 3-D Reed too, but it will be far too smal by then!



Over the past couple of years, we have gotten pretty used to two incomes. However, we realize that Abbey becoming a work-at-home mom is going to take a bite out of our eating out and free spending. Therefore, we have to go on a much tighter budget and so we are doing the envelope thing! This is the money that we can spend during the month of May. Hopefully it will be enough and not too hard of a transition!

3 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

I like the new shirt.
I was wondering if that poor child was ever going to get some new clothes.
I have become hooked on this blog.I check it first thing every day to see what Flat Reed and his fun parents are up to.
I can only imagine how interesting it will be when the real Reed arives.

Maggie said...

The envelope system--it's a wonderful thing!

Anonymous said...

The new shirt is simply PERFECT for your celebrity son, Flat Reed!