Custom Search

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Flat Reed: Time to do Laundry



Flat Reed has had a busy day, he learned how to do laundry. He got to help his mom and he had a lot of fun.



"Mommy, everything in here looks dry and smells good. What do we use to wash clothes with?"



"Look at me! Look at me! I'm in the washer. Boy this is fun. Too bad I am made of paper and if I get wet I will get all soggy. I bet it would be fun to stay in here when it's on."



"Is all this for me?" Flat Reed was really impressed with the amount of stuff his Cookie (my mom) and Lola (mil) have already bought for him. He just wishes his grandfathers would hurry up and choose a name for themselves. Abbey got the stuff ready to wash today, since it will be time to send a care package to Reed soon. Don't worry, we're not washing it in Gain, we bought Dreft for his stuff.



"You're the best mommy ever. You put this stuff in the washer betterest than anybody I've ever seen do it!" (not to metion this is the only time he's ever seen someone put the laundry in the washer.



"Don't you worry! I'll stay right here and gaurd my stuff until it is ready to come out! I want to be a good helper."

Coming tomorrow: Flat Reed: Where's the Water Coming From (the story of our new leak) and Flat Reed: Breakables!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was weird. I was posting a comment and I went back to the home page. When I came back a different post was up. Either that was really weird or I just don't get out much!

Anonymous said...

Dad thinks the Flat Reed is a little creepy. I told him that he was cute and to hush up. Mom loves Reed already and wants to see him as soon as he is with you all. I can't say I disagree.

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

i love flat reed! i can't wait to meet the real little miracle! mom put him on our fridge! he really looks like you two!

Anonymous said...

I miss the days of smelling Dreft!