Custom Search

Friday, April 06, 2007

Flat Reed: Meet the Greats



Flat Reed got to visit Dyersburg, Tennessee today. We had to go to the mission to take some clothes and other items because we needed to clean Reed's closet out. My Great Aunt Betty Jo lives in Dyersburg, so we got to have lunch with her and Uncle Bill. Unfortunately, Reed will not get to know my wonderful grandmothers since they have both passed away. I will definitely tell him about my BeMaw and Mimi. Aunt Betty Jo is Mimi's sister, so she is Reed's Great-Great Aunt. It was great to get to see her, but it made me sad that Reed is going to have to miss knowing his great-grandmothers on my side, since they were both AMAZING!!!



Abbey's Granny also lives in D-burg, so we were able to visit with her for a while. She was doing extremely well today, but we weren't sure if she would understand the "Flat Reed" concept, so we just showed her pictures. Here is the first picture of all four Generations on Abbey's side. She did get really excited with Lola explained that this was her Great-Grandson.

Granny was feeling kind of comical it seemed today, so here are a couple of the outtakes.



She had the biggest smile, and I would say, "Smile Everybody," and she would immediately quit smiling.



I'm not exactly sure what was going on here, but it did seem important didn't it?

No comments: