Custom Search

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flat Reed: Helping Daddy Work



I am traveling a lot in the next few days, and there are some things that I have got to get finished. Flat Reed wanted to be like his dad, so he got to help me come up with some life application statements for the Sunday School.



As if I could love this little guy any more, look at the Life App that he wrote! Man, you just gotta love him.



Working on these outlines required a lot more thought that I had originally anticipated, but Flat Reed was very quiet and patient. He was a great help.



We took time out for a quick photo with each other. He is the cute one on the left, like you didn't know.



By this point, I was thinking, "Okay, it's 8:30 PM, I am at home working on work, and I'm getting a little frustrated!" So, I quit working for the evening and I spent some quality time with Flat Reed.

Flat Reed would like to give props to Melinda Doolittle and Jordin Sparks for their stellar performances tonight on American Idol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flat Reed is the perfect child, always helping Daddy, being quiet and patient, and doing write-offs that say he "can" obey Mommy and Daddy. What an angel! Is watching "American Idol" the only reward he receives?

Mr.Brian said...

Does flat Reed ever go Pooh in his diaper? He is am amazing child.Does he sleep all night yet??
It sure is nice he likes to spend time with his dad.