Custom Search

Sunday, February 11, 2007

A New Shower Door, Or Lack Thereof

For quite sometime, Abbey has hated our shower door. It was not the most attractive shower door you've ever seen. About a month or so ago, we noticed that the shower door was starting to pull from the place where it was attached at the top. Abbey decided that it would be great if we took the door down and just put up a shower curtain instead.

That was my weekend project, this weekend. Well, actually it didn't take the whole weekend, in fact, it didn't take that long at all. I was able to remove the shower door fairly quickly, caulk in the little holes where the screws were, put up a new rod, and hang the curtain in a fairly short amount of time.

Now, I have a question. Does any actually know what we are supposed to do with the shower door that is now in our garage? I don't think that I have ever seen one in the garbage and I am pretty sure that I have never seen one in Goodwill.


Jack is so excited that his Aunt Ava and Uncle Brookie are going to be here this weekend. He said that he hoped that Aunt Ava would rub him on his neck.


This is the picture where he was asking, "Aunt Ava, are you going to bring me a present this weekend?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jack- I will bring you a present! :)