Custom Search

Monday, February 05, 2007

Got the Big Mac

I did it. I bit the bullet and bought the Macbook today. Although the title would make one thing that I got a BIG mac, I really got the small MacBook. It is really great. I was wondering if I would have to reload Kodak pictures on the MacBook, but I didn't. It has a program that automatically knows to download the pictures. Amazingly, it even had a picture of our camera as soon as I hooked the camera up to the Mac.
Here is a picture of the Mac. It has a really nice and clear screen. One thing that I have always thought were bad about Macs is the fact that they are so expensive. We actually paid less for this Mac with the Microsoft Office suite than we paid for the Laptop.
I am not quite sure why one would need it, but the Mac comes with a remote control. I don't know that I will be needing this any time soon. It's probably going to take me a while to figure out exactly what I am supposed to do with it. It's probably for iTunes, but I don't really use that, so I don't know when I will actually use it.

Abbey is at Writers Conference for Worship KidStyle, so I am home all by myself. I am getting a taste of what Abbey has been feeling for the past month, except she got to stay with the Sprinkles. I could have stayed with them, but I really like the feel of my own bed. Also, I am not scared to be by myself. I did, however, get to eat supper with them. We had pizza and I got a gift. Sheila and Abbey have been threatening to get Frank and me this shirt. It reads, "I'm Probably Lying." I don't know why they thought we needed that shirt. We always tell the truth, except when a lie is more interesting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or when playing cards . . . Mr. Sprinkles is a big cheater!

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

I hear great things about Lifeway's new kidsWorship...I CAN'T wait to look into it when it gets here!