Custom Search

Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Few Tears



I can't say for sure, but I am pretty sure that tears were shed this morning at children and schoolteachers in Robertson County woke up to nothing. That's right, as I predicted, the News has once again cried "Wolf." I can't say for sure, but I am pretty sure that there was a little bit more than angst that was felt at our house. Abbey was not looking towards going to school today, however, she was definitely looking forward to sleeping in.

They say tonight might bring some rain which would in-turn make ice. We'll see. They aren't making as much hype about it, so maybe, just maybe this time it will work. It's pretty dreary out.

Good Adoption News:

After several weeks of reviews, the agency finally let Lisa (the great) know what needed to be changed early yesterday. Lisa, of course, had the changes made within the hour and had it emailed back. We received word that the changes were great and Lisa can send the notarized copy. We've had a little confusion as to where this puts us, but I think that this means we are OFFICIALLY on the list. Hopefully, we will not be waiting long on a little baby boy from Taiwan. Well, at least we hope to have a picture sometime soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you got to sleep in today! Yea! I guess we shouldn't be happy that too many people are sick!