Custom Search

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Preview


Well, I am here in Glorieta and there is snow and more expected tonight. It is going to be a lot work and a lot of fun. The only problem, is everyone thinks that there is a lot of great Mexican food and that we should eat there for EVERY meal. No, I am not kidding. Thankfully, my good friend Bill does not care for Mexican food, so we will be eating together a lot.
I do wish that Abbey was here. I hope that she is having a good time. I miss her! I love you, Ab!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to worry about Abbey--we'll take good care of her, and she'll be just as good as new when you get her back--maybe a few more pounds but as good as new!

Have a great trip, and bring us back some snow!

Em said...

Caden told me that he can't wait for Reed to ride in his wagon!

Em said...

P.S.-I had Fernando's tacos today and thought of y'all!