Custom Search

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sitting Pretty

Last week, I dropped off a chair for my MIL that she wanted recovered. You may remember a few months ago, we had a chair recovered and we were most impressed by the workmanship of the person who did it. I went back to her for this chair and ottoman and she did an incredible job.
Abbey was the first person to sit in the newly recovered chair. She said it is a little firm. The upholsterer did not add any padding, but the cushion is really thick.
Posted by Picasa You may be wondering why all of the pictures were taken outside. It is because we are going to Memphis tomorrow and I did not want to take the chair inside, since we will be taking it tomorrow.

Adoption Update. We think we are close to deciding on an agency and country which we will adopt from. Any guesses?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Ooo, I wanna guess.

Peru.