Custom Search

Monday, November 20, 2006

Home Alone!

Abbey! AAAHHHH! Abbey has gone to Junior Beta convention and I am home alone. I really shouldn't be blogging, I should be getting the house straight, because I have to finish the packing for us to get ready to go to Memphis for Thanksgiving. I decided to post some pictures of our outside decorations. We are not completely done with this view yet. We are putting lighted garland around the door.
You can barely see it, but check out the tree in the window. It's a very well-lit tree. Thank goodness for the advent of pre-lit trees.
The gazebo is lighted again this year. It looks a lot prettier in person, so you will just have to come and see it. I turned the timer on, so it will be going while we are gone.
Posted by Picasa We decorated the banisters the other night. While I was getting the Christmas boxes from the garage, I came face to face with the largest opposum I have ever seen in my life. I won't go into detail, but the opposum is no longer among the living.

1 comment:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Nice decorations you two! Your house looks ginormous in that picture!