Custom Search

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Finally, some new pictures

When we were on our way to Molly and John's the other night for Thanksgiving dinner, we saw this HUGE mass of birds. They were everywhere. By the time that I realized I could take a picture of them, this is all that I could get. All of those little specks of black are birds, however, this is not even NEARLY all of them. I have never seen so many birds at one time in my life. It was almost Alfred Hitchcoxish.
The highlight of our evening was getting to hang out with Brady. He is SO cute. I got to give him his bath that night. There was a really cute picture of him, but it is not appropriate for blogging. Anyway, Brady and I have bonded, he is a super-cool kiddo. He will be a great big cousin to Reed.

We are going to see him again this weekend for the Drake Family Christmas. It will be fun, but I will have to share Brady with more people!

2 comments:

Alaina said...

You don't know me, but I stumbled across your blog through a friend's (or two - I can't remember :) blog. Just wanted to wish you the best on your adoption journey. My husband and I returned in October from Kazakhstan with our first two children. They are such an amazing blessing from the Lord. Anyway God bless and direct you.

Alaina

Alaina said...

We are glad you stopped by our blog! We did not adopt twins - they are 3 months apart in age. Our 19 month old has a cleft lip and palate which is actually why we were allowed to adopt two from Kaz. They do not allow unrelated adoptions anymore without a special need. There was no doubt in our mind that both of these kiddos were ours and we know God created Calvin with "special needs" so he could be in our family. We definitely look forward to and pray for the day they come to know the Lord personally! We are always excited to see others adopting.