Custom Search

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blessings and Promises

Aren't you glad God knows what you need, even when you don't? I was definitely the recipient of this incredible power of His this weekend. I came about as close to an emotional breakdown as I ever have on Friday. Fortunately, God knew just what I needed. A wonderful visit from Walt and four girls was the perfect way for me to deal with my frustration.
(Um, Rebekah, I think, then Sara, Michaela, and Makayla, and of course, the cute guy in the middle is Walt!)
I have had such a wonderful time this weekend, and I have lots of pictures to prove it. Somehow, however, this weekend is almost over, and I haven't had a chance to go through them and pick the ones to share with you. Jeff is driving home as I type, sans the luggage he took with him, but he's coming home! I still have some rice krispie squares (or as some say it, treats) to make and some laundry to do. So, dear readers, please be patient, and I will eventually get the pictures on here, along with some narration. Tomorrow night Jeff and I get to chaperone the Homecoming Dance at school, so don't worry about lack of material this week, just the time to share it with you.

No comments: