Custom Search

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Things That Make You Go, "Hmmm, How'd I do that?"

Well, I woke up bright and early this morning; Jeff has some workshop he's doing and I fixed us both breakfast. After cleaning up, I just knew all of our readers would be dying to know how our anniversary date (not to be confused with the anniversary trip) went. So, I set out to get the camera and camera chord and started snapping pictures. I was only going to reveal the presents I received (yes, there was more; do you really expect less of Jeff?). After taking the shots, I was ready to blog. However, there was one problem. I can't find the camera chord!

Well, I was a little ADD when I was taking the pictures. I made the bed, put some clothes in the washer, took some trash down the stairs, and probably some other key task that I'm leaving out. I've searched high and low and still haven't found the chord. I'm afraid to do anything else lest I make the camera chord even less obvious than it already is! To answer the parent questions, yes I have retraced my steps. No, I obviously missed something because I still haven't located the chord. All this makes me wonder just how I managed to hide the chord so well in the first place and I'm quite aware that it is in the one place I didn't look. And just how am I supposed to find that one place I haven't looked?

Unfortunately, I have to leave soon, so unless a great epiphany hits me, you'll just have to wait for the unveiling when Jeff returns in the late afternoon.

1 comment:

The Mr. & Mrs. said...

Nice title. It reminds me of a song from the 80's