Custom Search

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

A Lull in LandLife

Not much going on this week around here at LandLife. Abbey started school again and I think her classes are going to be good. She is working on getting her lesson plans for next week done.

We went to church this evening. Abbey had a meeting and I went to prayer meeting, for the first time in FOREVER! In fact, the last time I had been to prayer meeting was when we went to Wedgewood Baptist when we first moved to Fort Worth. Since I have been working in the church, I have always had children's programs going on Wednesday nights.

If you read the comments, you will notice that the MIL posted a comment on the posted titled, "Duh." I would like to respond, with "everything is for sale, for a price." Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As good a price as it was sold to you????