Custom Search

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm Sleepy

Okay, so I am not asleep in any of these pictures. I thought that it would be good to give you all a little glimpse into what I feel like doing. I was in meetings all day so my mind was completely stretched. I didn't get done until after supper, so that meant that I had to miss our weekly date to Chick-Fil-A. Now Abbey is at a meeting, so I can't be spending time with her. Here I am now watching Big Brother All-Stars all by myself. I think that I might head up to bed in a few minutes, because I am so sleepy. I have already prepared our Sunday School lesson for Sunday, so that is taken care of. I am teaching a conference on Thursday, but I already have everything ready for that. We got a call from our realtor today, but it wasn't to tell us about an interested party, it seems she really likes our kitchen and wanted to know what color it is.

This weekend we are going to go to Memphis and Dyersburg. Ava is going to be in Memphis for market and we will get to see her and the IL's. We haven't been there in quite some time. They are all coming here for Labor Day. I'm glad. It is the first time that Brookie has been to our house. We are going to go to Dyersburg on Saturday to see Abbey's Granny and to see my Aunt Betty Jo. We are also going to be taking a lot of things to the mission! In case you are wondering, they give the best tax write-offs for your stuff. With my change from "self-employed" to regular employment, it could be a little hairy around April 15, 2007 for Landlife. Posted by Picasa

No comments: